Metal Roofing Contractor in Goodlettsville, Hendersonville & throughout TN
Low-maintenance life. Metal roofing is becoming more popular among homeowners looking for superior durability & energy efficiency.
When you install a metal roof on your home, chances are good that it will be the last roof you ever install. A metal roof provides unmatched durability, lasting 2 to 3 times longer than asphalt roofing. Today’s metal roofing shingles are designed to look like traditional materials such as asphalt shingle, clay tile, cedar shake and slate. Jewell Roofing & Exteriors offers a wide variety of metal roofing styles and colors to match your home.
If you’re interested in replacing your current roof, call us at 1-844-386-0887 or click the button below to schedule a roof inspection today. We provide a free estimate with every consultation in Goodlettsville, Hendersonville, Gallatin and throughout Tennessee.
Benefits of a metal roof
- Long-lasting investment: Although the initial cost for a metal roof is higher than most other roofing materials, you’ll save money in the long run. A metal roof can last a lifetime, unlike an asphalt shingle roof which typically requires reroofing every 10 to 20 years.
- Styles for every home: Metal roofing comes in a variety of styles, colors and finishes. If you want the genuine look of slate, shake, tile or shingle, in a more durable solution, metal roofing may be a great option.
- Energy efficient: Metal roofing reflects heat to reduce heating and cooling costs year round.
- Long warranties: Most metal roofing comes with a 30 to 50 year warranty, depending on the manufacturer. Contact Jewell Roofing & Exteriors to learn more about the metal roofing products we install and the warranties provided.
Common misconceptions about metal roofs
- Lightning: A metal roof does not increase the likelihood of lightning striking your home. Metal roofing isn’t flammable or combustible and is therefore a desirable option to protect your home against severe weather.
- Rust: Most metal roofs have a metallic coating that prevents rust from forming. Paint can be applied over the coating to provide the color you desire.
- Noise: It is commonly thought that a metal roof will be noisier than other types of roofing. When installed with proper sheathing, a metal roof can actually silence noise from rain and hail more than other roofing materials.
- Dents: Most metal roof products are designed to withstand hail, high winds and heavy snow, year after year. Metal roof systems have a 150-mph wind rating, which is equal to an F2 tornado.
Get a free estimate for your roof today
The cost of your metal roof depends on the style of roofing and your home’s pitch. If you’re interested in a metal roofing system, contact us to request a no-obligation consultation and we will provide you with a free estimate for professional installation. Trust the experts at Jewell Roofing & Exteriors for all your roof replacement and roof repair and maintenance needs in Nashville, Murfreesboro, Brentwood, Antioch, Franklin, Smyrna, Clarksville.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.